1 week in American Apparel
yes i started last week my new job
i thought it's hard to wear AA every day
and to keep my style trough it
but it sounds like a challenge
so far so good

10 commentaires:

  1. Cute!
    Camilla
    RAINBOWPAVINGSTONES.BLOGSPOT.COM

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I agree with a lot of what you're saying here but it could do with more detail. They stayed away in droves.

      Supprimer
  2. I LOVE UR STYLE SWEETY, I'M SURE U CAN KEEP IT UP!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Congratulations for the new job!!! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Sugoi!
    Never have I seen a cardigan like that worn so beautifully
    and yet simply.
    I would love to work at AA as well.
    I would love to live in Japan as well.
    your style is wonderful

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. oh whao quelle perle de blog je viens de trouver grâce à slanelle. je me réjouis de voir les looks que tu vas nous concocter avec aa !
    en tout cas je vais me faire plaisir et aller fouiner dans toutes tes archives

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hey! I know this is a super late comment in regards to when this entry was posted. I love the Salt & Pepper jacket and was looknig to buy one, however I am a little confused on the colour charts as they are very similar. In your picture (bottom two), if you remember, what colour did you buy? Thanks!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Good day! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer