it was like a soft candy
the caramel and the strawberry
is it alright to think about sweets
all the time
?

pants, shirt & blouse: american apparel - flats: mom's - purse: vintage
photos by mima

7 commentaires:

  1. OMG, I love the combination of the colors!
    They are so fresh and springlike :)

    <3 Karla

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a pretty blouse! Love the cuteness of it mixed with the cool riding pants.

    By the way: you have a fantastic shaped body and WONDERFUL hair!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. love this look! you look adorable <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. damn! that is one cute top you got there! and i love those pants! what do you call that color? it looks so good with pink! :P so pretty!!!!

    www.niknokstyle.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. These pants look great on you ! I love AA so much, wasting my money in it, but these pants are not for me AT ALL. You lucky girl !

    See U !

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This outfit is so pretty! You just inspired me. :) I love the blouse a lot, it's so pretty and feminine.

    Mars of fashion insouciance

    RépondreSupprimer