couleurs d' automne

(skirt, shirt & socks american apparel - coat vintage - purse polo ralph lauren - boots cecil)

it was the first real fall day i got in LA
grey and on the verge of raining
i always feel a little bit of home in it
we just came out with this new chiffon shirt
i love the bow and the nude

11 commentaires:

  1. The orange coat is beautiful. Vintage coats are always the best ones.

    Sara Ottavia C.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Magnifique! J'aime tellement ce genre de chaussettes mais je les ai rarement vu porté de cette façon, je veux dire pas dans le style 'je suis vulgaire et j'assume'. C'est vraiment super jolie!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love the bright coat with the muted nudes - perfect. Sally x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You always look so stylish and know how to add the right amount of color to bring the whole outfit together.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. perfect balancing between the powdery main color and the bright color touches.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. i love the colour of the coat!xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. My favorite kind of weather!
    Love the colors in your outfit, the dusty pink is so pretty!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. The coat is just lovely on you, great shade. How are you managing to wear just socks in this weather though, brrr!!!

    Cakes
    http://www.cakesandshakes.wordpress.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! ! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG BACK:

    seekthesleek.blogspot.com
    if you follow my blog:
    - I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
    - I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
    - I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
    AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR LATEST POST & LEAVE A COMMENT.
    LIST ME ON TWITTER , SO I WILL KNOW U'RE MY FOLLOWER
    -YOU CAN ADD ME ON FACEBOOK IF U WANT, I WILL ALWAYS CONFIRM MY FOLLOWERS

    (PLEASE TELL ME IF IT SAYS THAT I HAVENT FOLLOW YOUR BLOG, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY BLOG RECENTLY, BUT IF IT'S FIXED, I WILL FOLLOW U AS SOON AS POSSIBLE)

    RépondreSupprimer