rain & polka dots


(pants & lace ribbon american apparel - button-up from my boyfriend - rain coat vintage - mary janes marni)
i love rainy days in los angeles
first, because they are so rare that we can really enjoy it
and plus, it's always the occasion to take my dear polka dot rain coat out of the closet

4 commentaires:

  1. Love the whimsical coat! Next time it rains in SF, and Lord know it will be soon, I'm going to find myself the perfect raincoat. And yours will serve as inspiration!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Kylin! I really hope you'll find the perfect one! Such a useful item when you live in San Francisco!
      Thank you for passing by!

      Anais

      Supprimer
  2. I absolutely love your style. I've been following your blog for a while now, but I just wanted to let you know!

    Best,

    Carey

    http://tomboychicstyl.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer